Sunday 3 June 2012

Emma Allen

Emma Allen has been helping get our Graduate Website up and running as well as working on a live brief set by the YCN.  Here is a little snippet about her work:

This is my entry to the YCN’s Feel Good Drinks student brief. The aim of the project was to make Feel Good famous so I developed a campaign where their flavours are competing in a race and advance when fans of each flavour vote via social media. As a quirky aspect I dressed the characters in sporting gear. At the show I will have a track where people can vote for their favourite with stickers. My work is very broad, as I love trying out new things. Overall my projects are very concept based, so I work in whatever media suits the idea. I love generating ideas and hope to work for a creative agency in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment